Thursday, December 6, 2007

I Have To Know


It is my time to see the light, feel the sun and let my present never be forgotten.

I’m going to take my hands away from my eyes...leaving myself open with an open heart letting my feelings arise.

I will never know if its right or wrong if I don’t pick myself up and follow along.

There has to be something beyond the light and darkness...grabbing it, holding it, keeping it secure in a harness.

Trees and flowers grow as life goes with the flow as I look out my window.. I’ll close my eyes and allow my dreams to see what life has in store for me.

Need not be afraid anymore...watching the rain fall upon the earths floor.

If I seek and find, I´ll leave what is behind.

Tomorrow will come for me, searching for what I want to see.

Songs play in my head...wanting to see what lies ahead.


I’ll never know if I don’t go...going along with my hearts flow.

Wether if I fail or succeed I have to know where this road leads...

No comments: